Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's a small world after all

I'm now officially following Jeff Galloway's half-marathon training program! I have been loosely following his other plans up until a couple of weeks ago. Long runs are on Saturdays, every other Saturday. Last Saturday, I ran/walked four miles at a 15:33 pace...my best yet! I'm not as worried about my pace anymore but rather it's endurance I'm working on. This weekend, I have five miles to cover! Since we are leaving for DISNEY WORLD this Saturday, I'll complete that run on Friday :) Unfortunately, I'm certain I will not have time/motivation to run while I'm at Disney; however, I'm sure there will be plenty of walking and sweating to make up for it.


Other random updates: I'm off of work until August 3rd, so it's nice to relax! I'm going to try yoga twice a week...with my new pair of yoga pants. I'm hoping/wanting to read while I'm off, but we'll see how that goes. I had that goal last summer and it didn't work out. Did I mention it's finally time for Disney?!?!

Most importantly, next Thursday is Aubrey's 5th birthday! My little girl is getting older...

No comments:

Post a Comment